GSOC : Second week

During the second week. I made Run Length Encoder core which is here . I kept them as a PR. I will merge once I finish a  bit more work on them.

I made a modification to Entropy Coder. Probably, I believe it will use gates instead of big comparators used in earlier design. The link for the new Entropy Coder is here.

Also created and requirement.txt file for my repository.

I discussed with chris about the directory for the JPEG Encoder.

Also, there was a typo error in verilog version used for test which got fixed this week.

I used pylint and flake8 to make my code look more beautiful.

I made interfaces into separate classes for input, outputs and others.

Overall, this week was a very productive week.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s